What is going on here?

Welcome to a change of venue for my blog! This was once "My Own Private Hell" now it has been changed to reflect a new life to this blog. I will be posting pictures and writing my experiences playing the game of Warhammer 40K.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Good Morning

So I did a couple of updates to the Blog. First I added some new links to Paint Ball sites that mean something to me, as well I added a Friends section if you want to know what type of people I call friends. Warning its an intresting bunch.

Work is going ok other then we have lots of promised sales and not alot of money coming through the door. Once we close these sales things will look much better and roll like clock work. Until then its going to get bumpy again.

This is a short post today just wanted to hop on and get a couple things done this morning.

See ya soon.

No comments: