What is going on here?

Welcome to a change of venue for my blog! This was once "My Own Private Hell" now it has been changed to reflect a new life to this blog. I will be posting pictures and writing my experiences playing the game of Warhammer 40K.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Thanks to My Fighters

This is something I forgot to do during the run of faire. Send out a thanks to the people who I fought with this year, as well as a thanks to Bill Riddle our fight director.


Kit - You and I have to fight again next year, you make a person look great and your amazing athlete with awesome tumbling skills. I would like to have a more serious Fight with you next year to show case your talents more.


Kim - The crowd could not stop laugh at your antics on the board you gave a real feeling of fun to the fight, and they loved to see you beating on me with whatever was in your hands that day.


Rabbit - Your first year, your first fight, and a fine job you did. You did the one thing a fighter should always do, trust your partner. I am just glad i never broke your trust. Keep fighting your going to be a steady rock on the board.


Cathrine - you where amazing on the board and the crowd loves you. And the last day you where the highlight of our fight. You ruled the day then and there, I could not stand to the power that was you.

JR - You are one of the fastest people I have ever seen on the board. I think our fight was one of the best and a show case piece for sure. I am honored to have gotten to fight with you this year. by the way sorry about breaking your swords. Plural.

Thank you all, you made Chess Match a wonder this year and you made me look much better then I actually am on that board.

No comments: