What is going on here?

Welcome to a change of venue for my blog! This was once "My Own Private Hell" now it has been changed to reflect a new life to this blog. I will be posting pictures and writing my experiences playing the game of Warhammer 40K.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hide & Go Seek!

Ok I have noticed that since the change of my blog I have put in fun little titles! I believe I am going to try to keep this up. Now that the side note is out of the way.

Jumpers And Scouts!

I am going to try to build a jumper army based around jumpers and scouts. The battle plan is basically to send in the scouts with camo and scout moves and use them to harass the enemies. Depending on what I am facing going to use the assault troops and the death company to plow my way to the objective. Either by deep striking using decent of angels to land near the target or moving quickly from objective to objective.

For this I am going to try this List out.

1850 points

HQ Librarian with Jump Pack
Power
Blood lance
The Sanguine Sword

HQ Librarian with Jump Pack
Powers
Blood Lance
The Sanquine Sword

Scout Unit with bolters and camo (10)
Scout Sergent with combi-flamer or melta

Scount Unit with bolters and camo (10)
Scout Sergeant with combi-flamer or melta

Assault Squad (10) 1 flamers
Assault Squad Sergant with hand flamer


Assault Squad (10) 1 flamers
Assault Squad Sergant with hand flamer

Death Company (15) with Jump Packs & 3 hand flamers
Lemartes (1)

No comments: