What is going on here?

Welcome to a change of venue for my blog! This was once "My Own Private Hell" now it has been changed to reflect a new life to this blog. I will be posting pictures and writing my experiences playing the game of Warhammer 40K.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

HA Told You I Would Create My Own Hell

Told people for years that one day I would make my own hell and invite them all over. So come in find a seat (here is your ticket stub seat 6) get a drink (good luck finding the ice) and sit back for an intresting ride. I hope that over the time I will keep this updated and just have a intresting place to talk my peace about war, love, peace, science, religon, politics, and life. with that little post I will start my basic belief.

Jessie Hartman

"Start life with truth, End it with Honor"

No comments: