What is going on here?

Welcome to a change of venue for my blog! This was once "My Own Private Hell" now it has been changed to reflect a new life to this blog. I will be posting pictures and writing my experiences playing the game of Warhammer 40K.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Late night, Early Morn

Ok so its 12:00 no matter what my blog says it is..... Got to fix the time thing, I think I found it but not sure. My thing today is the fact that even with all the illegal things that we know for a fact that our president has done, he is still in office????? This confuses me in a great deal because no one has really tried to imprison this criminal. But one good blowjob and your impeached???? Some how I think Americans need to wake up smell the Starbucks and think about what is really important in this world! Now that I have said that let me say I supported going to the Afgan, but we had no reason to go to Iraq. I know I know I have heard all the arguements.... He was with the terriorsts (this was proven wrong by logs by the terriorst on how to rid the world of Sadamn), He has weapons of mass destruction..... And no way to deliver them in any manner that would threaten us nor have a solid cache of them been found by the way, He is a threat to american peace.....Whats he going to do? Shoot spit wads at us and taunt us with ugly hats and mustache? It just doesn't make sence to have attacked Iraq while there was a possible true threat with North Korea who was building one of the bombs! or better yet lets look at any number of places. Now if Bush would have just come out and said "LETS GET THE OIL!" that I could have backed because at least we know why we would be going into this back water country to take over. So with that I am going to kill my rant and leave everyone in peace. See you all soon.

No comments: