What is going on here?

Welcome to a change of venue for my blog! This was once "My Own Private Hell" now it has been changed to reflect a new life to this blog. I will be posting pictures and writing my experiences playing the game of Warhammer 40K.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Ren Faire & Baron Timis

So if you know me then you know I do Renaissance Festivals as a pass time of sorts. To be exact I do two; the first is Texas Renaissance Festival in around Houston and I work as a boothy and sell swords and make fun of people all day and have a grand old time doing so, and I make good money for my boss. The other faire I do is Scarbourgh Renaissance Festival near Dallas, here I play a dark Transylvanian character, named Baron Andros Markul Van Hartman, Lord Timis, he has other titles but you have the ones now you need to really know hehehe. I played this character last year and I am surprised this year at the changes that have happen with the character and for that fact my way of doing things at the faire. First Lord Timis is a much more aggressive character this year and much more female oriented is a good way to put how he is, not only that he is a darker beast with a deeper aspect to his personality. I have now basically quit highland games and I do Court Dance, Chess Match, Weapons Demo, and More Court Dance. Of which I have to say that Chess Match is an overwhelming suck of my time and energy at faire, but I think I am going to really enjoy this year on the chess board enough to come back next year and try it again. So this is my weekend rant and I am heading to bed. Remember

Start Life with Truth End Life with Honor!

No comments: