What is going on here?

Welcome to a change of venue for my blog! This was once "My Own Private Hell" now it has been changed to reflect a new life to this blog. I will be posting pictures and writing my experiences playing the game of Warhammer 40K.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Payment Finally.

So I work at a place that I have a few issues with but today some of those issues melted away as I got my first in Dallas pay check. Now I need to get just 4 or 5 more of these and I will offically have enough money for my wife and I to get our own place. Still doing the whole I really don't want to work for these people but I need the money so yes to a degree I can be bought. On better news my wife's Ren Faire dress is looking wonderful, I can't wait to see this dress when it is finished. Ok gona post tommrows post early like in 5 mins when tommarow gets here. see you all then!

No comments: